Survivability for every age range infected under 75 is 96%. Under 60 is 98%.
C-19 adds 44 deaths per 100,000 to the normal 864 per in America. So about 5%.
We have this price we pay for a 5% bump.
- 40m on unemployment and about(7x normal range past 10 years)
- 12m renters lose moratorium on eviction today and
- 40% of all businesses may not reopen. 60% of restaurants are permanently closed ( Yelp ). Small biz is the absolute driver of employment growth in America.
- Bankrupt: Penney’s. Nieman Marcus. Brooks Brothers. Pier One, GNC, J Crew, Golds Gym, 24 Hour Fitness, Hertz, Catholic Archdiocese of New Orleans, FAMSA Grocery, True Religion, Ann Taylor, Lane Bryant. Dozens more national brands.
- Chapter 11 is up 48% vs May, 2019.
Meanwhile, C-19 death rates plummet like a rock in a pond.
Number of deaths: 2,813,503; Death rate: 863.8 deaths per 100,000 population