Ron Barshop has written two books about healthcare, with two more in process.
Healthcare is Fixed
Have you ever had a secret you’re bursting at the seams to tell the whole world? This book series offer my best secrets. Genius entrepreneurs and physicians solving the biggest messes in American healthcare. I feature many on my podcast Primary Care Cures.
- What and who fixed a bad primary care model 10 years ago.
- Burnout simply does not exist at this medical gathering.
- There are only two ways to fight the corporatization of primary care and why it’s essential to have independents.
- The primary care physician shortage is nonexistent. Why we’ve heard this before and how we solved it.
- Meet significant new physician groups with 100% Telehealth adoption.
- How employees with unaffordable deductibles and copays are opting out and getting better care.
- How one major employer halved his workers comp by halving his healthcare premiums.
- And another cut healthcare costs by 75% since 1991.
Healthcare is Fixed 2
Listen to an excerpt from Healthcare is Fixed II.